grass + hot pink

21 November 2011


I spent most of the last 4 days at home surrounded by boxes of tissues, drinking lemon tea and I had a lot of time to think. I planned things for next year, for my shop, gathered ideas and thoughts. There will be few items discontinued in next couple of months. So just a quick note if you are thinking of buying these, hurry up! They won't be available soon. And two of them will be these: 
Little Hearts in Grass - small + large size
Love Hearts in Hot Pink - small + large size
at the moment they are still available in my shop


photos: little hearts -grass , save the date, hotel restaurant, green dress, blue wall room, love hearts in hot pink, neon bride, hot pink pants

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger