have a great weekend!

18 November 2011




This year I have been extremely well organised (in my terms) when it comes to Christmas preparation. I took these photos in late August, and some of these have been used as Christmas postcards, which I add to every order in my shop. Enjoy bright pre - Christmas inspiration. 

couple links for you :

you know I love little films and this one...I wish I could take something like this when we went there last week

another beautiful site for foodies

good cause and lovely design

unique holiday mobile


gorgeous magazine with kiddies stuff

have a good one!

photos styled & taken by me

2 comments:

  1. Hi V,
    Did you style these shots, they are just divine, they make feel like I am ready for Christmas and the magic it brings xx

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger