holiday?

16 August 2011

boligboligboligboligboligboligboligbolig Screen shot 2011-08-13 at 16.52.10
We will be leaving tomorrow for two weeks, to catch last bit of sun and holiday. Staying with my family....I like to take break at the end of summer, it feels like being a child again and try to do as much as possible before returning back to school....

Links for you this week:

these fantastic mums and kids, so cute and cool, if is possible.. ( thanks Emma)

they started again...3191

I just love this guy

beautiful wallpaper for kids bedroom

paper lights, simple and effective

these people are very inspirational and I love this tea towel

pretty website, pretty stuff, well done

inspiration from dwell

have a good week!

all photos from here

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy it. Your pictures today show a lot of summer light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes so true...we make a break, too...;)...wish you a magical time with your love ones...and catch the moment...take care and always thanks for your wonderful inspirations, dear...a big hug...cheers...i...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your special place here. I had a great time looking around. I will be back again again and again, for sure. Wishing you a very peaceful holiday. Come on over to my place when you get home. Cheers SpecialK

    ReplyDelete
  4. just reminded me of my Holiday that is up and coming....have a great time! :)))

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger