creative little people

2 December 2009

I was reading sweetsweetlife (thanks Amy) the other day and came across Moomah. What a wonderful place to go to. I felt truly inspired. They have art classes for children and adults, cafe, little shop..what else: lovely decor, meeting point for people, inspiration, happy creative children...I feel really jealous. I' love to have place like this in my neighbourhood.home-main-image-5
<span class=
And also what a great idea..you can create something like this
as well here☛ check this out.
<span class=

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! What a wonderful, wonderful place. I wish we could all get funding to create outlets like this in every neighborhood. Think how great that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....I would love to...what a lovely dream....perhaps one day:)

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger